ACTIVELY BEING IRRESPONSIBLE

You don't have to be responsible for the world that you're in. - John von Neumann

Sent off Spencer with Joshua and May to KLIA that day...Had to wake up at 7:00 am on a Sunday -_- Somemore slept only a bit after yesterday's bout with Star Wars 3.

Josh drove the first round. Gila fella, going at 150kmh with a car of 4 ppl. Not that I mind but the car is in need of a good service and not really capable of running that fast. He is a good driver though so I didn't mention anything :P

Reached there bout 40 mins later and we adjourned to breakfast at McDonald's™. Had a hearty breakfast courtesy of Spencer (thank you Spencer!) and took some photos.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This one was taken when I was sitting down in front of McDonald's™

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another angle

Then we had to send our cute friend off...He'll be gone for bout 5-6 days but I think May will miss him a lot :P

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The loving couple

Also bought a pack of Famous Amos™ Cookies for my bro because I ate his chocolate bars that was sent to him from his gf in UK (bad me...). More than made up for it cause those cookies costs me RM 34.90 @_@

Ahhh...once more thing, the cartoon Josh wanted a picture taken so....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 comments: