ACTIVELY BEING IRRESPONSIBLE

You don't have to be responsible for the world that you're in. - John von Neumann

Forgive me God for I have sinned,
Understand my plight, my suffering and sorrow
Cast me a rope for I see no morrow,
Kill my ambition, of greed and hate,
Make me holy, pure and great,
Yank my soul, give it a tug!
And under my feet, do pull the rug!
Shake some sense unto me!
Shine a light so I can see!

Forgive me God for I have sinned,
Ever your instrument, I want to be,
Ever your humble servant, I swore to thee,
Love me and show me the way,
Make my worries go away,
Your omni-presence guides my instincts,
Blessings from thee, controls my feelings,
Raged with anger and lust I had,
Eaten and consumed by jealousy I add,
Asks for help, I had come to thee
Save me from evil that I had come to be
Take away these unholy thoughts,
Show me the way, that you have taught.

- Confessions of a lustful sinner -=Female=- by JFreak

1 comments:

Is this too provocative to warrant a comment from you guys or am I just a loser posting a blog for myself? :P