ACTIVELY BEING IRRESPONSIBLE

You don't have to be responsible for the world that you're in. - John von Neumann

A little genius joke
There's a dropout named Bobby and a super genius named Greg sitting on a bench waiting on a bus. The genius gets bored, leans over to the dropout and says, "Hey, I'll tell you what, I'll ask you a question and if you don't know the answer you have to give me five bucks. If you ask me a question and I don't know the answer I have to give you 50 bucks."

The dropout says, "Alright, man."

The genius asks the dropout, "What is the Pythagorian Theory?"

The dropout replies, "I don't know." and hands the genius five bucks.

"Okay," the dropout says, "What has three legs going up a hill and four legs going down?"

The genius thinks real hard and finally gives up. He hands the dropout 50 bucks then asks, "So, what is the answer?"

The dropout says, "I don't know." and hands the genius five bucks.

Shifting
Come this weekend, I'll be shifting over to USJ with Szu King. A rather risky move as monthly living costs will definitely soar but I have my own reasons. Might be a decision that will decide whether I'll be a loser for another 20 years or for another 2-3 years....

0 comments: