ACTIVELY BEING IRRESPONSIBLE

You don't have to be responsible for the world that you're in. - John von Neumann

I've confirmed on a games programmer position in Phileo Damansara I. They pay is ok and the job is pretty much the same. I must admit that the reason I chose this company was because their pay was higher than others. But they work alternate Saturdays...ah well...it gives em a reason to work harder...My saturdays are usually spent sleeping in anyway.

Another reason was because this job facilitates my long term goal. IE: Going indie and setup my own company. I know it is a long shot and a far and away goal but currently, this would be what I want to do. The time spent there will be to make games and also doing my own R&D. IGDA will be my main source of contacts and networking with the rest of the industry. Sounds like a plan!

2 comments:

all the best in your new job

wei Joo i'm working in CP tower, next door neighbour nia!