ACTIVELY BEING IRRESPONSIBLE

You don't have to be responsible for the world that you're in. - John von Neumann

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bosses are like smokers....you hate em and you can't do anything about them....
Bosses who think they are superior are like smokers who blow in your face....you swipe the smoke away, tell them nicely and be ignored....
Bosses who are really useless but STILL think they are superior are like smokers who smoke one big pack a day and say I don't feel sick...so back off!

Worked like a dog, staying back in office late, working in weekends....all that just to deliver the product with whatever quality of team that I have. I'll do it, as a favour/responsibility/duty/whatever. Hoping that she will reciprocately and justly reward me. What do you think I get?

Hmm....miniscule increase of pay...no problem, I'm still young, no Producer™ credit for you...fine....if you think somebody else did a better job, okkkk....but changing the credits for the product behind my back....asking the New Guy™ to change it and NOT informing me about....that's the last straw!
I do all the work and you get all the credit...that's reality and I'm ready to face it. Are you ready to face that I'm leaving the job? Muahahhahahaa

Looking for new job ACTIVELY....any job that does J2ME is good....any job that does games is good.

There is light at the end of the tunnel....

0 comments: