ACTIVELY BEING IRRESPONSIBLE

You don't have to be responsible for the world that you're in. - John von Neumann


05102005.jpg
Originally uploaded by ycjoo.

Found this little gem parked not 10 meters away from my car. While I do like cars, I hate it depreciating the day I buy it. Not a very prudent investment plan and not a very convenient way to show off that one has a lot of money either.



There few weeks had been tough on me. Particularly about work. Took me a lot of sleepness nights and a lot of thinking and calculating to get that midi reader to do what I want it to do, and a few more sleepness to get the gui right for my mobile karaoke to look the way I want it to look too. I've been doing core programming for sometime now so my gui design skills are a bit rusty. Thank goodness it all turned out well. Now if I can just cross that minor hurdle that is the dreaded T610 and its inability to sync sound and timing together.

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 9:51 am  

RX8 uses rotary engines.

Very heavy on the fuel consumption.

Avoid avoid avoid!