ACTIVELY BEING IRRESPONSIBLE

You don't have to be responsible for the world that you're in. - John von Neumann


02092005.jpg
Originally uploaded by ycjoo.

Thank you god for putting this wonderful and scrumptious meal on my table. Thank you for those hot golden fries, for that bubbly gassy cup of cold soft drink, the deliriously delicious sundae and the nourishing and tasty burger. I also thank you that my budget allows binges like this and that I can still have some extra entertainment and lead a normal yet happy life even after purchases of food like this. Thank you too that my body is still whole and that I still have the necessary limbs for me to queue up and pick up this more than adequately sized and nutritious food for consumption. I thank Thee as well for letting me eat my food in peace without and annoyance from people or things that are undeniably but forgivably irritating. Lastly I thank you for this phone here that I am blogging from that it is still functioning optimally and did not create any problems that might disrupt this small prayer for this wonderful meal or the whole duration while the food is consumed.

0 comments: