ACTIVELY BEING IRRESPONSIBLE

You don't have to be responsible for the world that you're in. - John von Neumann


Image_01.jpg
Originally uploaded by ycjoo.

Second day in my new office! And I got a brand spanking new p4 2.8 512mb computer. Ok maybe not THAT new but still.... Anyway my welcoming committee (one) was really great and she was very helpful (thanks elva!). Might upload her pic later. Got to position myself nicely amongst my colleagues. Found out 2 of them played magic! Haven't really got real work yet but I vowed to make this workplace as studio-reffic as possible. Have to meet up with josh soon. And get my talk for agds done. And go gym. And...(bla bla bla)

1 comments:

Anonymous said... 2:27 pm  

cool!
Glad to hear that your are fitting in well in your new workplace.
All the best man.